Herbes de Provence Baked Sweet Potato Fries
Author: Brianne @ Cupcakes & Kale Chips
Recipe type: Side
- About 1 lb sweet potatoes
- 1 T olive oil, plus more for pan
- 1 t kosher salt
- freshly ground pepper
- 1 t Herbes de Provence (or a mixture of dried thyme, basil, savory, lavender, and/or fennel, or other dried herbs)
- Cut potatoes into about ½ in. wide and 3-4 in. long "fries".
- Preheat oven to 450°F, and coat a baking sheet with olive oil or cooking spray.
- Toss the potatoes in the olive oil, salt & pepper, and herbs, and lay on the baking sheet in a single layer.
- Bake for 10 minutes, flip the fries, and bake for about another 10-15 minutes, or until golden and crispy.
Recipe by Cupcakes & Kale Chips at http://cupcakesandkalechips.com/2013/01/24/herbes-de-provence-baked-sweet-potato-fries/