Orange Roasted Chickpea & Spiced Almond Salad with Sherry Citrus Vinaigrette
Author: Brianne @ Cupcakes & Kale Chips
Recipe type: Salad
- 1 T orange marmalade
- 1 T orange juice (you can squeeze this from the "remains" of the orange after you cut the segments)
- 1/4 c sherry vinegar
- 1/4 c olive oil
- salt and pepper
- Mixed salad greens
- 1/4 c Orange Spiced Roasted Chickpeas (Note: I cut the recipe in half to only make one can of chickpeas)
- 1/4 c Spiced Almonds (Note: this is the link to Emeril's original recipe. I used only almonds and cut the recipe in half)
- 1-2 oz. goat cheese, crumbled (feta would be delicious, too)
- 1/2 of an orange or one clementine or tangerine, cut into segments
- Sherry Citrus Vinaigrette
- Combine all ingredients in a jar, mini food processor, or blender (I use my Magic Bullet), and shake or blend until fully combined and emulsified.
- Place the salad greens on a plate or in a bowl.
- Top with the chickpeas, almonds, goat cheese, and orange segments.
- Drizzle vinaigrette over the salad.
Recipe by Cupcakes & Kale Chips at http://cupcakesandkalechips.com/2013/01/22/orange-roasted-chickpea-spiced-almond-salad-with-sherry-citrus-vinaigrette/