Cherry (or Berry or Peach or...) & Blue (or Feta or Goat or…) Cheese Salad
Author: Brianne @ Cupcakes & Kale Chips
Recipe type: Salad
- Salad greens
- About 1 c cherries (or berries, or peaches, or whatever fruit or fruits you have on hand)
- About ¼ crumbled blue cheese (or feta, or goat cheese, or whatever cheese you have on hand)
- Balsamic vinegar (or whatever vinegar you have on hand)
- Olive oil
- Place the salad greens on a plate or in a bowl.
- Pit and chop the cherries (eating about half of them in the process) or chop what ever fruit you are using, and place on top of the salad greens.
- Top with cheese.
- Drizzle with vinegar and oil.
Recipe by Cupcakes & Kale Chips at http://cupcakesandkalechips.com/cherry-or-berry-or-peach-or-blue-or-feta-or-goat-or-cheese-salad-july-reciperedux/