Bana-Nutella Chip Ice Cream
Author: Brianne @ Cupcakes & Kale Chips, adapted from Sumptuous Spoonfuls' Muck Ice Cream
Recipe type: Dessert, Ice Cream
- 2 ripe bananas
- 2 c Fat Free Half & Half (I am sure regular will work fine, and I want to try this with almond milk, but haven't yet)
- 1 t vanilla
- 2/3 c Nutella or other chocolate-hazelnut spread
- 1/2 c mini chocolate chips
- Place all of the ingredients in a blender, and blend until thoroughly combined and smooth.
- Pour into your ice cream maker and churn according to manufacturer's instructions.
- During the last few minutes of churning, add the chips.
- Transfer to a container and store in the freezer (or eat it right away as soft serve).
Recipe by Cupcakes & Kale Chips at http://cupcakesandkalechips.com/2012/07/20/bana-nutella-chip-ice-cream-for-icecreamweek/