Fruity Summer Shrimp Salad with Strawberry Lime Poppyseed Vinaigrette
Author: Brianne @ Cupcakes & Kale Chips
- Juice and zest from one lime
- 1 t olive oil
- salt & pepper
- About ½ lb. shrimp, peeled and deveined
- Whisk together all of the ingredients except the shrimp in a bowl.
- Add the shrimp, and marinate for 15-30 minutes.
- Preheat a grill or pan on the stove.
- Add the shrimp and cook for a couple of minutes per side, or until cooked through.
- Remove from the pan and set aside.
- Divide the lettuce and fruit between two plates or bowls.
- Top with the shrimp, goat cheese, and pine nuts.
- Drizzle with the Strawberry Lime Poppyseed Vinaigrette.
Recipe by Cupcakes & Kale Chips at http://cupcakesandkalechips.com/2012/06/14/fruity-summer-shrimp-salad-with-strawberry-lime-poppyseed-vinaigrette/