Mango Avocado Salsa
Author: Brianne @ Cupcakes & Kale Chips
Recipe type: Appetizer, Dip
- 1 mango, chopped (about 1 1/2 cups)
- 1 avocado, chopped (about 1 cup)
- 3/4 cup chopped tomatoes (I like to use grape tomatoes)
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1-2 Tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- A few grinds of pepper
- Combine all of the ingredients in a bowl. I like to squeeze the lime over it right after I cut the avocado to keep it from turning brown.
- If you have time, let it sit in the fridge for a little while to let the flavors blend before eating.
- Serve on tacos, salad, grilled meats or fish, inside quesadillas or omelets, or just with chips.
Recipe by Cupcakes & Kale Chips at http://cupcakesandkalechips.com/2012/05/24/mango-avocado-salsa-take-2/