"Greek" Chicken Caesar Salad with Polenta Croutons
Recipe type: Salad, Main
- ½ c plain Greek yogurt
- 2 anchovy fillets
- 1 garlic clove, minced or crushed
- 2 T fresh lemon juice
- 3 t Worcesteshire sauce
- 2 T olive oil
- 3 T grated parmesan cheese
- salt & pepper
- ½ to ¾ lb thinly sliced chicken breasts
- romaine lettuce, chopped or torn (I used two small organic romaine hearts for two salads)
- Italian Herb Parmesan Polenta Croutons (see recipe link below)
- Additional parmesan cheese, for serving
- Combine the the first 8 ingredients (through salt & pepper) in a bowl and whisk together.
- Pour about ¼ c of the dressing over the chicken and marinate in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes (or up to several hours, if you have time).
- Preheat your grill to high heat.
- Place the chicken on the grill, reduce heat to medium, and grill for about 2-4 minutes per side, or until cooked through, depending on how thick your chicken is.
- Remove from the grill, and set aside.
- Toss the romaine lettuce with a few tablespoons of the dressing, divide between plates.
- Slice the chicken breasts into strips.
- Top lettuce with chicken, croutons, parmesan cheese, and additional dressing, if desired.
Recipe by Cupcakes & Kale Chips at http://cupcakesandkalechips.com/greek-chicken-caesar-salad-with-polenta-croutons-may-reciperedux/