Strawberry Cheesecake Smoothie
Author: Brianne @ Cupcakes & Kale Chips
Recipe type: Smoothie, Breakfast, Snack
- 1 cup strawberries, frozen
- ½ very ripe banana, frozen
- 1 oz (about 2 T) cream cheese (I used light cream cheese)
- ½ c vanilla or plain Greek yogurt (if you use plain, you may want to add a little vanilla and you may find you need a little sugar, honey, or your sweetener of choice)
- ½ c milk of choice (I used unsweetened almond milk)
- Optional crushed graham crackers for garnish
- Place all of the ingredients except the graham crackers in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Garnish with graham cracker crumbs, if desired.
Recipe by Cupcakes & Kale Chips at http://cupcakesandkalechips.com/2012/05/17/strawberry-cheesecake-smoothie-improv-cooking-challenge/