Greek Yogurt Blue Cheese Dip or Dressing
Author: Brianne @ Cupcakes & Kale Chips
Recipe type: Dip, Salad Dressing
- ½ c plain Green Yogurt (I used Chobani, 0% fat)
- 1-2 T apple cider vinegar
- 1 T olive oil
- ¼ t salt
- ¼ t dry mustard
- pinch of cayenne pepper
- ½ c crumbled blue cheese
- Combine all of the ingredients except the blue cheese in a bowl, and stir until well-mixed.
- Gently stir in the blue cheese, so that you don't completely break up the nice, large chunks.
- Use for dipping veggies or put on top of a salad, on a sandwich, in a wrap...
Recipe by Cupcakes & Kale Chips at http://cupcakesandkalechips.com/2012/04/16/greek-yogurt-blue-cheese-dip-or-salad-dressing-recipe/