Three kinds of chocolate make classic peanut butter cookies even better, plus these are naturally gluten free. If you agree that there isn’t anything better than peanut butter and chocolate, you have to make this Flourless Triple Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Cookies recipe.
Flourless Triple Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Cookies
After missing last year since we were in the middle of moving, I’m so happy to be part of The Great Food Blogger Cookie Swap again. Every year, blogger from around the world gather together to participate in what I imagine must be the world’s largest cookie swap. Each participant makes a new (to their blog) recipe and sends a dozen cookies to three others. They then receive a dozen cookies from three other bloggers. You guys, that just means that there is a whole lot of deliciousness criss crossing the globe.
And we also get all of our readers in on the action because today everyone is sharing their recipes on their blogs. Just check out the #FBCookieSwap hashtag to see all of the amazing recipes that everyone has come up with. Our hostesses with the mostesses, Lindsay from Love & Olive Oil and Julie from The Little Kitchen will put together a HUGE roundup with all of the recipes too, so stay tuned for that.
What is probably the best part about the Food Blogger Cookie Swap is the partnership with Cookies for Kids Cancer, a non-profit that raises money to fund new therapies in the fight against pediatric cancer. We all make a donation, and through our posts, we raise awareness for this amazing charity. If you would like to donate, just head to the The Great Food Blogger Cookie Swap homepage and scroll down till you see the DONATE button. And then, well, donate.
I must say, it’s only for a good cause that I would be willing to share these…
I took the basic flourless peanut butter cookie recipe that I’ve used to make Fluffernutter Thumbprint Cookies and Peanut Butter Cup Blossoms and did what had to be done when you have peanut butter – I added chocolate. And not just one kind of chocolate, I added three to make Flourless Triple Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Cookies. The peanut butter cookie is the perfect balance of crispy and chewy, then you get creamy bursts, sweet bits, and then some deep dark chocolate flavor. Get your glass of milk ready because you are going to want to devour a stack of these babies. How do I know that?
Well from what I heard from Tina Marie of Gluten Free Foodsmith, Gretchen of Kumquat Blog, and Jenny of Good For You Gluten Free, who each received a dozen, they disappeared quickly. And I was thrilled to have three fabulous cookies show up at my door! Want to know what we have been snacking on? Check the links at the bottom of this post.
What is your go-to cookie recipe to bring to a cookie swap?
For more yumminess from me and my foodie friends, keep up with me on…
Or sign up to have Cupcakes & Kale Chips delivered straight to your Inbox!
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup dark brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 cups peanut butter
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- ½ cup white chocolate chips
- ½ cup dark chocolate chips
- ½ cup milk or semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat your oven to 350°F. Line cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- Using a fork, mix together the sugar, brown sugar, and baking soda in a bowl.
- With a hand mixer or stand mixer, beat in the peanut butter until creamy.
- Add the eggs and vanilla and mix thoroughly. Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Form balls using about 1 tablespoon of dough, place on the cookie sheet and flatten slightly with you hand.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes, or until lightly browned and set.
- Cool on the baking sheet for several minutes before transferring to a rack to cool completely.
Love chocolate and peanut butter? Check out my Chocolate and Peanut Butter Recipes Pinterest Board!
Here are some treats I’ve made in the past to support Cookies for Kids Cancer…
- Flourless Ricotta Cheesecake Swirl Brownies
- Flourless Browned Butter White Chocolate Cranberry Oatmeal Cookies
- Healthier Funky Monkey Chocolate Cupcakes
And here are the cookies I received…
- Spiced Paleo Cookies With Almond Butter from Food Faith Fitness
- Aloha Cookies from Sassy Southern Yankee
- Gluten Free Cranberry Thumbprints from Making Life Sweet