I hope you all are enjoying #CookieWeek. Since it is Wayback Wednesday, I thought I’d bring you a little review of last year’s cookies in my 2012 Christmas Cookie Review!
Clockwise from the top left:
- Chai Tea Cut Out Cookies with Chai Royal Icing – The warm spices of Chai tea add a seasonal flavor and aroma to your classic cut out cookie, and then they are decorated with a Chai-infused royal icing.
- Coco-Doodles (aka Coconutty Snickerdoodles) – The classic Snickerdoodle, with just a hint of coconut flavor.
- 5-Ingredient Almond Joy Macaroons – so easy and delicious!
- Snickerdoodles – the classic buttery cookie rolled in cinnamon sugar. I like them crispy!
- Almond Crescents – a buttery cookie made with ground almonds, then diped in chocolate and decorated with sprinkles. My favorite Christmas Cookie!
- Sugar Cookie Bars – Fun and fancy sugar cookies that even a toddler with no attention span can help make.
- (not pictured because I forgot) Snowballs – My mom’s favorite, aka Russian Tea Cakes or I think a million other names. Buttery little balls with walnuts, double rolled in powdered sugar.
Four lucky winners will win one of the following:
Prize #1: 1 (one) KitchenAid 9-Speed Hand Mixer plus 1 (one) 4lb bag of Zulka Pure Cane Sugar
Prize #2: 1 (one) OXO gift set including the following: 1 (one) 3-in-1 Egg Separator, 1(one) Cookie Press, 1(one) Autumn Cookie Disk Set, 1(one) 3 piece Cookie Cutter Set, 1(one) Bowl Scraper, 1(one) 2 Cup Adjustable Measuring Cups
Prize #3: 1 (one) King Arthur Flour gift set including the following: 1(one) King Arthur Unbleached All Purpose Flour -5lb bag, 1(one) Snowflake Cookie Cutter Set, 1(one) King Arthur Flour Pure Vanilla Extract, 1(one) Sparkling Sugar Collection, 1(one) Semi-Sweet Chocolate Wafers – 16oz and 1(one) 4lb bag of Zulka Pure Cane Sugar
Prize #4: 1 (one) Silpat Halfsize Mat and 1(one) 4lb bag Zulka Pure Cane Sugar
This giveaway is open to US residents and will be picked from random draw. The winners will be notified via email and have 72 hours to respond, if not their prize is forfeited and another winner will be chosen.
And here is what’s going on today for #CookieWeek:
- Black Forest Sandwich Cookies by Cravings of a Lunatic
- Chewy Cocoa Fudge Cookies by Food Lust People Love
- Lemon Cream Cheese Cookies by i heart eating
- Macadamia and White Chocolate Chip Cookies by In The Kitchen With KP
- Maple Brown Butter Snickerdoodle Cups by Beyond Frosting
- Maple Cookies by Total Noms
Monster Cookies, All Kinds of Evil Chewy Goodness by Texana’s Kitchen
- Nutella Cookies by NinjaBaking.com
- Nutmeg Logs by Love and Confections
- Oatmeal Raisin by Frugal Antics of a Harried Homemaker
- Peanut Butter Blossoms by Like Mother Like Daughter
- Pumpkin and Apple Dog Cookies by The Girl In The Little Red Kitchen
- Raspberry Streusel Bars by That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Soft Pumpkin Sugar Cookies with Cinnamon Frosting by Chocolate Moosey
- Spicy Ginger Chews by Crumb
- Vodka Cookies by Masala Herb