It’s Wayback Wednesday, and I am bringing back one of my earliest recipes, and one of my favorites. I actually haven’t made it in awhile, so I’ll have to get on that. It’s my Nutty Maple Granola. Unlike some granola you buy in the store or other recipes, this one isn’t just a bunch of oats or other flakes. It is packed with nuts and seeds and all kinds of flavor, plus a perfect hint of sweetness from the maple syrup.
Get the recipe HERE.
By the way, if you are here on a Wednesday looking for What’s in the Lunchbox Wednesday, I have stopped doing this as a weekly post. But you can drop by my Facebook page or on Instagram every weekday between 12 and 12:30 to see what The Bug brought for lunch that day.
Would you like some more recipes?
- Dark Cocoa Superfood Granola
- Banana Nut Bread Granola Bars
- Crunchy & Chewy Chocolate Hazelnut Granola
And here are some from my friends…
- Pumpkin Maple Granola with Cranberries from Knead to Cook
- Mounds of Almond Joy Granola from Frugal Foodie Mama
- Chocolate, Coconut & Pecan Granola Bars from An Edible Mosaic