Are you getting ready for some summer fun? Want to capture those graduations, vacation memories, and holiday gatherings? Then you totally have to enter the Canon Rebel Camera Giveaway sponsored by some of my bloggy friends and I…
So since I am on maternity leave and enjoying bonding with my new little Monkey, I haven’t been giving you any new recipes. I hope you are enjoying the awesome guest posts from my friends, but to really make up for my lack of new stuff, I have something that you may think is even better. A chance (or several) to win a…
Gonna be honest with you. While my older Canon Rebel is great for taking awesome photos of my boys and my food, I know I would totally LOVE to have this baby. Sadly I can’t enter, and the budget doesn’t allow for a new camera at the moment. But hopefully one of you will win, and you can tell me how awesome this camera is. Honestly, I am not a photography expert, so I don’t know what all of this means except that it is really a fabulous prize!
- 12.2 MP CMOS sensor and DIGIC 4 Image Processor for high image quality and speed.
- ISO 100 – 6400 for shooting from bright to dim light.
- Improved EOS HD Movie mode with expanded recording and with in-camera video editing options.
- High speed, reliable 9-point AF system utilizing a high precision, f/5.6 cross-type center point.
- Enhanced metering with a 63-zone, Dual-layer metering system for accurate metering between exposures.
I am so happy and excited to have the opportunity to team up with these awesome ladies for this exciting giveaway. Make sure you check out all of their amazing blogs for great recipes, crafts, tips, and tricks.
The giveaway is open from NOW until April 30th at 12 am CST time. So you have plenty of time to get as many entries as possible. The first place to start is by following Cupcakes & Kale Chips on Pinterest, then find all of the other ways to enter by using the Rafflecopter widget.
Want to see lots more yummy food from me and my friends, and cute pictures of my kids?
Or have Cupcakes & Kale Chips delivered to your Inbox by entering your email in the box on the left sidebar.