Welcome to the Foodie Friends Linky Party #2! It is #1 for me, since I just didn’t get my act together while on vacation last week. But you may remember I featured a few bloggers a few weeks back as park of Foodie Friends Friday. Well, we decided to make it a Linky Party, because that is way more fun. And the cool thing about it is that we have a number of hosts, so if you decide to join in the fun, your link will be seen on multiple blogs. So here goes…
It looks like there were a lot of great recipes linked up last week. I didn’t get to check them out, but I am excited to see this week’s submissions. But I will share with you the Top 3 with the most clicks:
You can grab your button here on the FFF Page of Fame!
Starting next week, I’ll share with you a few of my favorites.
When you link up to one blog it will show on ALL of the above blogs!!
That’s a ton of exposure!
- Made by you
- Not part of a sponsorship/sales/giveaway
- Linked to a specific page of your recipe, not your homepage
- Show some love and link back to my blog and Foodie Friends Friday.
- Grab our button and put it on your page and share Foodie Friends Friday!
- Take some time and check out other submitted links and the blogs of all of our gracious hosts
- It’s not required, but I would love to have you either follow me on my blog, or on facebook (check out the links in the sidebar). We also have a Foodie Friends Friday fan facebook page!